Here's a list of my accomplishments and responsibilities while working on the Call of Duty franchise:
- Developed tools and pipeline which brought physics data from Max and Maya into our game.
- Co-developed a unified Max/Maya Python API so our tools could be written once and work the same in both DCC packages.
- Co-developed our model-to-game exporting tools and pipeline.
- Developed tools to automate the process of setting up destructible and interactive objects.
- Wrote and maintained documentation for all of the above.
- Created destruction and physics content for the game using the tools I created.
- Assisted artists and designers in fixing and explaining visual and perform issues.
- The tools I wrote were vital components in the creation of thousands of art assets.
- Created vfx and scripted destruction events.