In this Unity Touch Tutorial we create a dual or twin stick setup for our player spaceship. First we will make 1 joystick that controls both the movement and position of the player. Then we will split it up so 1 joystick will move the player and another will rotate the player.
- * 1:00 - Downloading the package from last time http://www.devination.com/2015/09/unity-touch-joysticks-tutorial-touch.html
- * 2:30 - Explaination of how the joystick will work
- * 3:40 - Using the LookAt() function
- * 4:11 - Using our toVector2() extension method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3_r7088dJ4
- * 5:28 - Setting up the second joystick
- * 6:55 - Demonstration of the multi-touch dual joystick setup working on Android